Brown/rust coloured sperm, not experiencing pain

Patient : Hello Doctor, I've got a thing happening and it concerns me. It goes about having brown/rust coloured sperm... I last had sex with my girlfriend last sunday i believe, i didn't reach my climax and i had a little bit of pain in my testicles afterwards for about 3-4 hours (blue balls phenomenon, that doesn't concern me) We had sex for approx. 45 minutes. This morning (friday) we had sex again and when i reached my climax i ejaculated brownish sperm, is that because of some little blood vessels in my testicles which popped and caused my sperm to contain old blood? I don't know if my sperm has the normal colour now, but still - what are your thoughts? I'm not experiencing pain or anything by the way. Thanks in advance,
Doctor :   Bloody tinge in the ejaculate is not normal. You may be having some infection. Make sure you did not hurt yourself in th e recent past. Please visit a doctor and get yourself tested.