Brown sweat with odor under testicles?

Patient : Hi, I'm an obese male, 18. I have brown liquid that smells bad under my testicles and between them and my thighs. I get it each time I walk a lot or just even sit in the house for half a day. I've had this problem for as long as I can remember, maybe 7 years. I had a pilonidal cyst removed surgically 2 years ago, but the problem has been there before i got the cyst. There is absolutely no pain. What is this and how do I treat it?
Symptoms:  Brown liquid like sweat under testicles that smells very bad, way worse that sweat, and ruins underwear with brown marks.