Brown vagianl discharge caused from birth control?

Patient : I am 14 and I have been taking Trinessa birth control, and I am now on my 2nd week of taking. In the past couple of days I have been experiencing a brown discharge, and never had this before until I started taking birth control. Is this normal?
Symptoms:  Brown vaginal discharge
Doctor :   Hello, At the age of 14, where the hormonal maturity is not achieved yet then if exogenous hormones are taken in form of birth control, then there are high chances of breakthrough bleeding due to hormonal imbalances especially progesterone levels. So this is normal and you should not be worried about it as they would subside after next 3-4 cycles once the bodily hormone levels are stabilized on continuous pill usage. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards