Brownish thing came out of the vagina after the ultrasound

Q: My wife is 6.4 weeks pregnant, today morning there dropping of blood , just little drops, we went to the hospital and they made a vaginal ultrasound, they found that the fetus was fine and we even heard heart beats of the baby ,, but they mentioned that the case is medically called threatened abortion... , but now and after a long day she is tired and this brownish thing came out! what is it? and the weird thing is that there is a thin, red line in that thing looks like a vein!

Symptoms:  Symptoms: brown dots
Brownish thing came out of ...-1

A:   Hi,
Threatened abortion is a condition where process of miscarriage started but not reached to inevitable condition and can be prevented still.
The picture Is showing possibly
blood clot associated with vaginal mucus.
This could be collected blood which came out.
If spotting presists or pain abdomen occurs, better to consult your doctor and get examined.
Taking rest, progesterone supplementprogesterone etc can help in preventing miscarriage.
Please discuss these things with your doctor and proceed according to her advice.
Take care.