x

I am on the implant, I was spotting brown blood, very light, then a few days later I started bleeding very heavily bright red. I'm cramping to where I feel like I'm going to cry, and my back hurts...

Contraception | 02/28/15

Can you relieve me? My ALT is 199,my AST is 126. No hep (test was negative) I'm quitting drinking. With those numbers am I in big trouble? Will those go down when I quit?

Alcohol Abuse | 02/28/15

I have been diagnosed with shingles (herpes zoster). The rash came up 3 days ago. I was generally unwell for two weeks before with a sore throat, fatigue, headaches, cough. I also just moved areas ...

Shingles | 02/28/15

Hello! 2 weeks ago someone kneed me in my upper inner tibia. Inside of my right shin below the knee. I iced and elevated for two days and compressed it because it was in a lot of pain. I felt a sma...

Sports Injuries | 02/28/15

Hello. A medical history: I am 24, 5’8 and 168 lbs. I was born around 2 months premature. At birth, my left kidney was not functioning. All I know is that it was small and non-functional. The...

Kidney Failure | 02/27/15
1234567Prev /