x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Sertraline and Resperidone - Ive been taking these tablets during night and im planning to work at night so i need to take it in the morning. Is it okay ?

Mental Health | 07/01/15

Hi! This is a research for a TV series in the Philippines. Is it possible that a lupus patient be comatosed while asleep? How can she recover from comatose? Can you give us some dialogue of a...

General | 07/01/15

Hi, I am currently in withdrawal from a severe pornography addiction and I'm experiencing very difficult withdrawal symptoms. I also have temporal lobe epilepsy and I'm sure that's the stress of m...

General | 07/01/15

I went to shave my buttocks with am electic tweezer razor . I thought i woild test it on peach fuzz on my butt. Its a razor with hundreds of small tweezers in it ao it tweezes the hair instead of s...

General | 07/01/15

I have experienced ‘normal life’ obstructing fatigue for years. It has affected my social/family life and professional career quite negatively and has resulted in a general feeling of h...

Fatigue | 07/01/15
1234567Prev /