x

Can I stay on Escitalopram (20 or 10 mg) while trying to conceive and during pregnancy? I was told not for the first trimester but I find the withdrawal sooo hard!!

Anxiety and Panic | 06/29/15

Hi doctor, I am 22, i am a virgin and recently i have been feeling abdominal pain (more like period cramps) my period is 11 days late and 3 weeks ago i had brown discharges that lasted for 7 day...

General | 06/29/15

My last period started on the 31 of May, I usually have regular cycle of 29 days. I had sex with husband on the 24th day of the cycle , on the 24th of June, with double condom and pull out, and he ...

Pregnancy and Sex | 06/29/15

Hi since i had my daughter 2yrs 9 months ago i have been bleeding. They put the implant jn and put me on various contraceptive pills for 18 months they didnt work. They then took the implant out an...

General | 06/29/15

I am 66 year old female. About 6 months ago I started coughing and feeling tickling down my throat which I assumed was sinus drainage. It has steadily gotten worse. I have coughing fits several tim...

Athlete's Foot | 06/29/15
1234567Prev /