x

Hi doctor , i take 320 mg of saw palmetto daily for enlarge prostate , also a multi vitamins capsule once daily for the hair . Will the multi vitamin interferes in any way with the effect of saw pa...

General | 04/19/15

I'm going to see a Urologist this week but thought Ask The Doctor might be able to help me out. My question is what could be my issue and what can be my solution? The issue is sustaining an...

Sexual Health | 04/19/15

Hi I have been dealing with a sinus infection since January it started off in the right cheek now it's in my forehead sinuses I've gotten a ct scan and a sinus scan a doctor told md it a sinus infe...

General | 04/19/15

I was diagnosed with CLE, my Derm never specified what type of CLE but my main complaint was the butterfly rash which I know is common in ACLE. Is it safe to treat me with prednisone only when I ha...

General | 04/19/15

My niece took 200 ml of potklor oral solution got fainted and admitted in clinic. I already read once pot. Chloride may cause cardiac arrest . is this syrup overdose do so pls explain in detail.

General | 04/19/15
1234567Prev /