x

My nose is stuffed I have a lot of pain under my eyes around my nose and. Lot of pain in my head and suddenly my left side in my teeth have a constant pain

General | 05/23/15

Currently taking 1000 mg of Diamox ( generically acetazolamide) for treatment of PTC or IIH. How much water is appropriate to prevent kidney stones but also not lead to low salt levels and potenti...

Kidney Stones | 05/22/15

I had protected anal, vaginal, and oral sex with a girl that had braces. We were both intoxicated so some things were a bit blurred. We finished up around 5am. I slept for a while then went to use ...

General | 05/22/15

Hello Doctor I'm 32 years old male. I have been living in hell for the past 3 weeks. I'm scared to death and my life has changed dramatically in the past 3 weeks. I can not sleep and I can not per...

General | 05/22/15

My son recently had a cbc done. His wbc was normal, 6.9....his rbc was 4.69 and everything else was with in normal except his eosinophil which was 9.1% and his lymphocytes which was 51.2%. The D...

General | 05/22/15
1234567Prev /