Browse Question and Answer Library

I am 48 and lately been getting periods every 2 weeks that last for about 2 days. When am I ovulating? This is very strange and was wondering the cause of it

Do I have bleach poisoning? I have been an avid user of bleach since I had c-diff in 2014, excessively to the point where I am seeking help with OCD (clean inside car bleach, house, etc, use hospit...

Had stomach pain and diarrhea yesterday. Now pain is gone but woke up this morning retching - all the motions of vomiting but nothing comes out. Right now that too seems to have subsided and I'm ...

I think my father might need a pacemaker. he is 70 years old but not in very good health (my mom, the same age, is in better shape). I believe he has heart failure as his heart rate hovers around 5...

Hello, I am a 45 (Nov 12, 1971) year old British/Canadian woman who presented with symptoms of stroke-like episodes, hemiplegia and seizures to a neurologist in Sweden in April 2015. He decided af...

1234567Prev /