Browse Question and Answer Library

My husband stepped out on me and I'm not feeling very comfortable about my vaginal health. All of a sudden I'm having a clear to creamy discharge that has a strong musty like smell to it. No itchin...

I have an anxiety issue or rather a mind body issue that causes me to have pain in my anus. Its a sort of chronic muscle tension. Basicalky i have had this on and off for 6 years. I was on sertrali...

Hi. I have a muscle in my anus about an inch inside towards my tailbone that aches all the time. I have an ache and pressure sensation that goes away when im asleep or drunk. It even goes away when...

I recently noticed thinning hair around my hair line. I have a history of male baldness in my family. I am 24 years old. I began using Rogaine approx. 4 weeks ago. I recently began shedding a lot o...

I was on IV Antibiotics for over six weeks. I had blood poisoning. During the IV therapy I started having burning pain on chest, then the upper back was added and sometimes my upper abdomen. I also...

1234567Prev /