Browse Question and Answer Library

Hi. I am 26 years old Male , 5'8 tall and 255lbs. I do have Anxiety for few years now and i did have a Panick Attack few years agoo. I been doing blood test CBC since i was 16 and everytime results...

Hello I'm a 24 year old relatively healthy male with no allergies or serious/debilitating medical problems. However over the past 2 years I've had visible blood in my urine occur over a total of 7...

Hi for three days I have had headache dizziness and now little nausea with chills (feeling hot). So I went to er doc did strep and flu test came back negative no fever and also did neurological exa...

Hi, The other day (about 48 hours ago) I was riding the bus from the airport. As there were no seats available, I stood up with my suitcases in front of me. Suddenly, the bus driver slammed on t...

Hi, I have been taking the contraceptive pill for 3yrs now. but I've accidentally started my contraceptive pill one day too early. Would it be safe to miss one pill and continue my pills as normal...

1234567Prev /