Browse Question and Answer Library

I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis of the hips at age 59 i have crohns which i manage with diet very well my stomach is sensitive to medications ,i was perscribed aladronic acid tablets which ...

I've been diagnosed with osteoporosis at the age of 59 I have crohns which I've always managed with diet so this diagnosis was a shock .my back was so sore and not getting better so my physo advise...

My husband had a pre-op ECG (hasn’t had one in years) which was read as abnormal. Here’s the text of the reading: “Sinus rhythm, normal P axis, V-rate 50-99. Left anterior fas...

I just had my second endometriosis excision surgery where they removed endo from my bowel and rectum. I got the biopsy results back and it said outside of endo they also found Endosalpingiosis. Wha...

I had a cortisone injection in my shoulder on Wed. I've had extreme thirst ever since. I can barely sleep because my mouth is so dry & I'm so thirsty. I was diagnosed with low blood sugar in th...

1234567Prev /