Browse Question and Answer Library

It started yesterday in my outer Nostril fist it was red, dry then watery with pus . Then today it's yellowish swollen from the inside sides has also this yellow pus. I'm worried and have no idea ...

So my bowels will not move on their own nor do they move with any type of laxative that isnt a stimulant. The only thing that works for me is 3 dulcolax pills. I have had blood work, CT Scan, Colon...

For the past few days I have noticed when I swallow saliva I feel a slight discomfort on the left side sort of by the adam's apple. However, when I swallow food or drink liquids theres no discomfort.

Possible Hypothalamic dysfunction sensation of brain misfiring, CNS neurotransmitter issues.

My mother is 88 years old. On 1/17/2017, her TSH is 5.830 UIU/ml, Free Thyroxine is 2.21 NG/DL, Reverse T3 is 58.6 ng/dL, Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies is 72 IU/ml; Thyroglobulin Antibody 1.3 IU/...

1234567Prev /