Browse Question and Answer Library

I have a fever on thurday i took advil to prevent and then on friday night I have problem of frequent urination

I have had what I've always believed is some sort on infestation for around 2 years plus. My then GP couldn't see anything so immediately put it down to my mental health. for some time my mental he...

Hi, I had blood in my stool around 1 year ago, I saw a GI doctor and he said it was hemorrhoids. I used a suppository but not all of them. I just have had 3 bouts of going to the bathroom and hav...

About a month ago I was given a clinical diagnosis of having the flu (the kid I nanny tested positive and a few days later i developed a cough, fever, body aches). I had a lingering cough and my...

I was having dinner or tying to eat and I experienced heartburn and broke a sweat. When I went outside I felt better going for some fresh air. I'm 51 and heart disease runs in my family. I am t...

1234567Prev /