Bulge or lump on pelvis

Patient: Small bulge on pelvis area, left of penis. Feels as if fluid filled (can feel it move around when touched), No pain, not even when pressed on, but can feel pressure.

Symptoms: No Adverse difference in health otherwise

Doctor: Thank you for your question.It is possible that this swelling may be a sebaceous cyst in the area of your pelvis.This could get larger in size and potentially become infected. We recommend that you have this examined by your doctor to determine if it needs to be removed.This can simply be removed by your doctor in the office, under local anesthesia of the area.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com