Bump on clitirous

Patient

Q: My girlfriend has this "lump" on her clitorous or her clitorus wall, and she finds it extremely pleasureable when I touch, or rub it. it is usually very hard to find, and is always there. I was just wondering if this is normal and if you can explain what it is or why. thanks

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. What you are describing seems to be the actual clitoris. The clitoris is a very sensitive organ associated with sexual arousal.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com with your health question.