Bump on clitirous

Patient : My girlfriend has this "lump" on her clitorous or her clitorus wall, and she finds it extremely pleasureable when I touch, or rub it. it is usually very hard to find, and is always there. I was just wondering if this is normal and if you can explain what it is or why. thanks
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. What you are describing seems to be the actual clitoris. The clitoris is a very sensitive o rgan associated with sexual arousal. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com with your health question.