Bump on my left testicle

Patient

Q: I have noticed there's this bump that's been forming on my left testicle since about a year ago. I'm not sure what it is. It's size has been growing and the last time I checked after shower it is a little bit big. And now I'm alarmed. The bump doesn't itch or hurt. And it is soft, I can squeeze it but I'm scared about the consequences of doing so. What could this probably be? It can't be some sexually transmitted disease 'cause I'm virgin to begin with.

I have had mild case of eczema for almost a year in different areas of my body including the genital area. And I put on creams and lotion on the genital area whenever it itches .I never intended to apply all these creams to the bump but it only gets them indirectly whenever the area surrounding it itches.

Doctor