Bump on testicles please help

Patient : I've gone to the doctors and she said that it may be an ingrown hair but I can usually see the hair that has been irritated. I had sex on Saturday and I developed a sore throat on Monday. I had white spots all over my tonsils but they're almost gone now from medication they gave me and I also tested negative for strep. On Tuesday I found this bump. It is right where my testicles meet my penis. It is painful to the touch. I'm worried it is an STD but I have not developed any other symptoms. No dripping. Although im itchy but I think its because im nervous and stressed about the whole thing. Images of the bump are here: http://imgur.com/a/COUyD
Symptoms:  Sore throat/Sore on testicles
Bump on testicles please help-1 Bump on testicles please help-2 Bump on testicles please help-3