Bumps Lumps genital area


Q: I've been having small lump under the skin of my pubic area for quite some time now (bout year and half) . This started happeing after having un proteted sex . I started having these symptoms bout a week after the sex. THey include small lumps under skin that form into bumps i popped one and some white liquid came out. symptoms are on and off . I even had a very sensitive bump on my buttocks very painful. So stupid as i was i had un protexted sex again with a diff girl. She told me she was diagnosed with trichomoniasis soon after So therfor i figured i had it too and thats what i been had. I got treated for it with metronidazole. symptoms went away but a week but now they are back i dont know what to do . I read the symptoms of Trich and the only one that mach my symptoms is a little hurt when urinating.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, a few days ago i woke up to 2 sets of 2 red inflamed dots under my stomach / in my groin area. To me they looked ...

Q: I have two bumps on my penis one is slightly raised and kind of painful to the touch and the other one is smaller and...

Q: Hello Dr, I had protected sex with a massage parlor lady this past Saturday evening ie Sunday morning. As mentioned ...

Q: I got a very Large injection for Gonorrhoea yesterday tuesday 11/10/16. Me and my doctor was not sure if I had or n...

Q: I have blood in my semen for last two weeks.its not painful or sensitive in any way. Without injury and no possible s...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon