Bumps/Lumps on gential area

Patient : I have had small bumps/lumps appearing on my genital area for the past couple of weeks. They don't hurt at all, they're not filled with any sort of fluid, and the are normal flesh color. Any idea what this could be?
Symptoms:  None, except for the bumps/lumps
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com I understand that you have been sexually active and have suffered and been treated for STD's like chlamydia nad gonorrhoea already a month back. With that history in the background these genital lesions in form of bumps which you describe a skin coloured and not associated with any other symptoms can be genital warts . They are commonly seen with HPV infection especially strains 6 and 11. However a local examination by your physician can help arrive at a definitive diagnosis , so it is advisable that you visit your physician for a consultation and evaluation. You may discuss the option of HPV vaccination with your physician and take an informed decision. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health , regards