Bumps near groin that reapeer please help

Patient

Q: Why do I have bumps near groin area. Some have white heads and also theses bumps will go away an reapeer later . I'm only 15 please help

Symptoms:  None
Bumps near groin that reape...-1 Bumps near groin that reape...-2
Doctor

These are carbuncles with infection in follicle . They appear as reddish bumps with white head or pus point and once the pus is discharged it heals with scarring. They often occur due to infection of the sebaceous glands in the follicle secondary to frictional injury to hair follicle.
This is self limiting most of the times and if required can be treated with a course of antibiotics in case the infection spreads. It i advisable to wear loose clothes and maintain local hygiene in form of clipping of pubic hairs.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards