Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Bumps on between my buttock cheeks

Bumps on between my buttock cheeks

Patient: THe other day the inside of my buttock cheeks started to burn like crazy. The next day, and still now, I have a half dozen, raised, round bumps. They don’t hurt and don’t really itch. I’m in the process of moving and our new house is in a wooded area, heavy with ticks and other bugs. Should I be worried?

Symptoms: None, slight itching but very slight. No pain

Doctor: Keep the area around the anus clean and dry, avoid itching and further abrasions. Take an anti-allergic medication for t he rashes. Continue the same treatment for about 3 days, if no improvement, visit a Doctor for further advice. You should take appropriate pest control measures to get rid of the indoor insects and bugs in your new house. All the best!