Bumps on labia, what could they be?

Patient : I have 2 bumps on my labia. They are about the size of a dime. No visible head but you can see them? If that makes any sense. I'm scared to death. They are a little painful while walking, because they rub. What could they be? I'm sexually active, I hope its not an STD.
Symptoms:  Bumps on labia, minor pain,
Doctor :   The vulva is one of the lumpiest and bumpiest parts of the body, and these normal lumps and bumps tend to increase in bo th number and /or size with age. Lots of cysts are caused by sweat glands which have been blocked: the sweat then can’t escape and a cyst forms. These tend to occur along lines of friction, especially where trousers rub. Don’t pick or squeeze these cysts: you might cause an abscess!Female genital sores are bumps and lesions in or around the vagina. Some sores may be itchy, painful, or produce a discharge, while some may not cause any symptoms. Bumps or sores on the genitals may be due to certain skin disorders; however, they are most often symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection (STI). According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), STIs are a hidden epidemic in the United States. People often do not seek treatment because they are afraid or embarrassed; however, STIs affect all populations and can make a huge impact on public health. Women are especially at risk for developing serious long-term health complications as the result of untreated infections. he most common causes of female genital sores are sexually transmitted infections, which can be spread through oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Examples include genital herpes, genital warts, chancroid (a bacterial disease) or molluscum contagiosum (viral skin infection with pearly nodules). STIs are not always the cause of genital sores. Certain chronic skin conditions may also produce sores and symptoms such as itching, burning, and pain, such as: *vulvovaginitis (vulvar and vaginal inflammation) *contact dermatitis (sensitivity to chemicals or irritants) *atopic dermatitis, often caused by allergies Other causes of genital sores may include skin cancer or noncancerous cysts. Any genital bumps or sores should be evaluated by a doctor to determine the cause and to prevent potentially dangerous medical complications. You should probably see your doctor for any bump on the vagina that does not resolve itself within a few days. Even for benign, non-sexually transmitted disease related bumps can evolve into something that requires an antibiotic or further medical attention. If sitting in a bath of warm water doesn't make the bump go away, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor to get it checked out.