Bumps on my labia. STD?!

Q: Hello! So a few weeks ago after shaving my genital area, I found I was itchy. Assuming it was shaving bumps, I went to go look with a mirror. I found that, because I had itched my vaginal area, it was very irritated. When I knew it had stopped being irritated I went and looked back, I found that there were two bumps on either side of my Labia. They were both in the exact same spot on both sides, a little red, itchy to the touch, no puss, no smell, no extra discharge, and no bigger than the size of a pencil eraser on the end of a pencil. I ignored them, seeing as I'm 16 and don't want to ask my mom to take me to the OB-GYN. The itching continued every now and then, but I always make sure I shave my genital area so I assumed it had something to do with that, but the bumps had gone away and I didn't see them for about a month. Well tonight, I shaved again and looked back and they're back. Very itchy. And they are not ingrown shaving bumps (trust me), they are directly on my Labia, exact same place as
Last time. I'm worried it could be an STD. However I haven't had sex for 5 months, it was protected, and I'm 99% sure he didn't have any VDs. What do I do? Please help me.

Symptoms:  Itching and discomfort