Bumps on penis. Photos attached. Please help

Q: Hello,

I have these bump on my penis which are worrying me. I have them for a while now (couple of months or so I guess). I have a relationship with a single girl for over a year, and had sex with her after having these bumps and she seems to be fine.
They don't hurt, they don't itch, they're just there.
What may they be ? How do I get rid of them? Can they be sexually transmitable?

A:   Thank you for your question. Unfortonately, we are unable to see your picture. Please try uploading it once more so we can assess your condition adequately. It is possible that these bumps could be is fordyce spots. Fordyce spots is an enlarged sebaceous gland. These can be hard, and display a similar appearance as you have described. This is a relatively benign condition. These can be removed surgically by a dermatologist or by using a special type of laser.
We do strongly recommend that you get examined by a doctor in person if you are concerned that you may have contracted a sexually transmitted infection. Please see your doctor.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com