Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Bumps under skin near eye

Bumps under skin near eye

Patient: I have a couple bumps on my face near my eyes. Two small ones on the inside bridge of my nose, one under my eye and one just below the bags of my right eye. This one measures about 2cm in length but doesn’t pop out very far. They are the same skin tone as the rest of me, but a tiny bit more red.

Doctor: You have not mentioned if the bumps are painful or itchy and the duration of your eruptions. Painful bumps could be due to localized skin infection and would require an antibiotics therapy, both oral and local application. However, if the eruptions are itchy, they could be due to some allergy or fungal infection. It is advised that you visit a Dermatologist for proper clinical evaluation and appropriate therapy.