Burning and blood drops

Patient : 2 months ago I had a burning sensation while peeing on the tip of penis. After urinating drops of blood showed up. It went away in 3-4 days. Now it is back, never went to the doctor. Can someone tell me what it could be?
Symptoms:  Burning and blood drops on tip of penis
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com In your case its terminal hematuria indicating a urinary tract infect ion with cystitis. This would warrant a urine culture test to identify the organism and thereby antibiotics for a period of 7-10 days . You may visit your physician for an examination and labs sooner. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards