Burning fat arround belly

Q: Hello,

First, I dont know if this is the right place to ask, so i'am sorry if iam on the wrong place.
I wanna lose the fat arround my belly. i was 85 kgs and iam 180 cms tall. 3 mounts ago i started with diet and training hard. I wasnt that much happy with the results.
I lost some of it but i still wanna decrease the fat arround my belly, without losing my mass (weight). I just wanna burn my fat arround it. My current weight is 75, so that makes arround 3.3 kgs per month.
For my breakfast iam having 200ml of yogurt and 2 bananas all the time. My second meal contains boiled potatoes/eggs. my next meal includes meat (chicken,pork or fish). for dinner i have eggs or fish. between every meal i take some fruits and with every meal i have salat (mainly cucumber and cabbage with some carrots).
I do training every day except Sunday, each day arround 1h and 30 min. each day i work with 2 different body muscles and at the end of it i do arround 400-500 abs.
Am i doing something wrong or i just need to give more time?

i will appreciate your advice.
thank you