Burning hot needles in my urethra while urinating

Q: Feelings

I am suffering from a huge amount of pain in the penis when I urinate. Before it started hurting while urinating, there was a red rash on the glans of my penis.
The pain feels like burning and stinging like sharp needles
Every morning I wake up to find white splotchy discharge on the surface of the glans under the prepuce.
When glans is cleaned of this white residue, pressing of the glans medially along a sagittal plane and pressing distally along a transverse plane creates same stinging, burning pain described above

I was put on an antiobiotic Amoxocillin before this began due to a likely sinus infection
I am sexually active and use condoms
My girlfriend complained of itchiness and discomfort in and around vagina even before I began feeling anything on my penis, without consulting a doctor she assumed it was a yeast infection and bought monistat, within two days, she had no more discomfort or itch and felt normal
My Chlamydia and Gonorrhea tests came back negative
I clean the discharge every morning with Aloe Antibacterial handsoap that contains Triclosan

Thanks for your accurate diagnosis