Burning Pain in my foot

Patient

Q: Good Morning.

Can somebody help me with an answer.

I have a continuous pain for three days now. Under my right foot at the back, its a burning pain. And my second toe is sore. Feels like a blister. But i didn't hurt my foot neither is a blister.

Please give me some advise

Louise

Symptoms:  Very sore foot
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
Most often, neuropathy is the cause of burning feet. Damaged nerve fibers are more likely to become overactive and misfire. The damaged nerves send pain signals to the brain even though there is no wound or injury.
Some other possibilities are vasculitis ( autoimmune ), vitamin deficiency, alcohol abuse, Diabetes, hypothyroidism, e.t.c

You need to start on a multivitamin supplement like Neurobion Forte and continue for 2 weeks. If there is no respite, then you need to get it examined by your physician who will order appropriate tests like RBS, CBC, Vitamin B 12 level, Thyroid profile, e.t.c

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.