Burning pain in right shoulder blade like a hot poker radiaing into neck

Patient : I am a 50 year old male have burning pain in right shoulder blade like a hot poker radiaing into neck, fingers on both sides numb, toes on left foot numb,and rash on left arm. Also I am nauseous and fatigued,and have smoked for 35 years,My blood pressure is high and my dad has had two heart attacks. Does this sound nerve related or possiblely something worse like lung or heart problems
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Given your family history, and current risk factors it is possible that your symptoms are b eing caused by a problem with your cardiovascular system. The reason we are propelled to make this assertion is that you are a current smoker, with hypertension and a family history of heart disease. We want to ere on the side of caution and suggest that you go to your nearest emergency department to be evaluated for a cardiac etiology to your pain. In particular myocardial infractions (heart attacks). Once a cardiac etiology of your pain is ruled, any neurological causes can be investigated for. Please go to your nearest emergency department. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com