Burning sensation after wet dream.

Patient

Q: Burning sensation in penis when urinating after wet dream but not always. It doesnt happen in masturbation or normal urination. The burning starts when i go for urine and start urinating right after i wake up from the wet dream. The sharp reduces and ends in a couple of hours and burning doesnt happen if i don't pee at the time after the wet dream. It doesnt happen if i pee after three or four hours. Have been suffering from this from the past five or six years. Age 24.

Symptoms:  Sharp burning sensationthat doesnt last more then a couple of hours.
Doctor