Burning sensation and blood when I urinate

Patient : I have a buring snensation when I urinate. There is also a small amount of blood when I wipe. I have a generally sensitive feeling around the tip of my vagina. I am a little concerned as I recently found out my boyfriend of 2 years has cheated. Could it be a sexually tranmitted disease or simply a case of cistitis? Apart from this feeling im generally in very good health.
Doctor :   It seems that you may be having a urinary tract infection /cystitis. It presents typically with burning on urination and sometimes with blood. However since you boyfriend has cheated I would still advice you to get tested for any sexually transmitted diseases especially if you are having any vaginal discharge, vaginal irritation or itching. You will also need to get your urine tested  in order to confirm a UTI. Please consult a physician in person. All the best.