Burning Sensation in Penis after Ejaculation/Masturbation

Patient

Q: Hi,
I am 13 years old, a male and am still a virgin.
After I ejaculate, I get a burning/stinging pain inside my penis near the tip. This makes me need to go to the toilet for a pee(even if I cant), which helps a little. I usually sit on the toilet for about half an hour to get rid of the pain. I'm then left with a mild discomort for another half-hour or so.
I've looked on the web and found others with this problem; they have been tested for std's, Uriny tract infections, and nothing comes up as the culprit.

Sometimes I don't have this problem for months, and other times it can happen just about every time I ejacutlate.
do you know why? & a solution for this?

Help?

Symptoms:  Burning Sensation/Sting in Penis after Masturbation
Doctor