Burning sensation on the inside of my throat

Patient : I have been sick for two days now and it's gotten better, but I have this worsening burning sensation inside my throat, why is that?
Symptoms:  Symptoms: burning throat, hurts horribly when swallowing or yawning, came with a small cold
Doctor :   Hello, If the throat is hurting and there is difficulty in swallowing and deglutition then it is likely that you have PHARYNGITIS or inflammation of throat . This would require a course of antibiotics like cephalosporins or penicillin depending on the throat culture isolation of the causative organism . You may visit your physician for a throat exam and prescription of medication. wishing you speedy recovery, regards