Burning sensation stopped, Scan shows Cystitis

Patient

Q: I need to know the right drugs to use for Cystitis as indicated in the attachment - PELV SCAN_27112014.

Last year December(2013) i had a continuous burning sensation while urinating - No Weak Stream no straining - attachment PELV SCAN_06122013.
I was given Cefuroxime 250mg and after completing dose - It Persisted still and i was given Alprazolam and Lenofloxacin.
The symptoms were not noticed again but then returned again in March 2014 after which i eventually used Ciprofloxacin in September.

Since then to date, i have not had any such symptoms.

However, i started noticing some pain in the left side of my stomach and decided to visit the doctor last week and i was tested(Blood Test Report and PELV SCAN_27112014) and after the results i was not given any drugs but advised to drink lots of water.

I major reason for contacting is to have a second professional assessment and advice.

NB: a Urine Culture was done and the result was all clear and negative - No Sign of infections

Thanks

Sola

Symptoms:  Recent One Off Frequent Urinating
Burning sensation stopped, ...-1 Burning sensation stopped, ...-2 Burning sensation stopped, ...-3
Doctor