x
172 Physicians Online

Question:

Burning sensation while passing urine

I had anal sex wid ma frnd 20 days back and after dat my penis had swellling on foreskin.. swelling went anoder dae bt it still pains a lot wenever i pass urine. i hvnt masturbated or had sex after dat dae. there is burning sensation wen i pass urine also it stinks o lot.. every morning i wake up with lot of pain on foreskin.. my foreskin doesnt slide back eversince i m mature. i think this might be the reason behind this situation.... wat to do?? i cant consult a doctor so plase dont advise me that. i m frm mumbai. please help kindly...

Answer:

The chances of contracting an STD after unprotected sexual intercourse is high. Your symptoms suggest a sexually transmitted infection or a urinary tract infection. I would suggest that you get yourself tested for sexually transmitted infections as soon as you can. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. You can greatly lower your risk of catching an STD by using a condom every time you have sex.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA