Burning while Urinate and orgasm

Q: I'm a boy. 18 years old. the problem began when I stopped masturbating. i had wet dreams while sleeping on my belly،so the semen Congested and i woke up because of the pain(This happened three times). after that i changed my sleep (sleep on my back).i hadn't had any wet dream after the change for 50 day . and when i masturbate afer the 50 day there was burning and some pain in my prostate with small spot of pink in my semen.after this the symptoms that i mentioned below continue to show.........what do you advise me to do?do you advise me to get into a relationship?

Symptoms:  Burning in the glans while Urinate and orgasm ,somtimes pain in the prostate while erecting (especially after masturbating ),feeling uncomfortable while setting