Burning while urinating and passing out stool

Patient

Q: Hello Sir,
I m a 30 year old unmarried. i was having burning, when i urinate and also passes out stool. when i consulted urologist, he told me it is problem related to prostate gland. i have done USG in which prostate gland is 25gm, the urine tests are normal. Doctor gave medicine as "tab: Alfoo,levoflox 500, and anxit 0.25 and also advised me sit in tub with warm water for 10 minutes twice a day. i am using these medicines frm last 2-3 months,but no solid result is being seen by me as some times it looks i m ok, but it comes back to the same position. one more thing i have done uroflowmetry test its normal.Some times when i urinate it feels like some thing has struked in the trac and its ctting the trac, it pains at that time.
plz suggest me what shuld i do, i m being very anxious about it.

Murad
JAmmu
ph:9596899135

Doctor