Burning while urinating from tip of penis and dripping small amounts of transparent fluids

Q: Hello dr,
i have had before almost 5 years ago protected sex but with a prostitute and never had sex afterwards again and iv had no symptoms whatsoever until a couple of days ago where i started to feel burning on the tip of my penis when i urinate and when i finish , and also since that started noticing small drops of fluids on my boxers they're transparent (i think) and i dont feel it when the discharge happens!!!

please answer me doctor im very worried, and i dont know what to do!!!