Burning with urination possible cut in meatus

Q: Burning during urination, raw feeling possible cut in meatus?
Burning during urination, raw feeling possible cut in meatus?
I had unprotected sex with my new gf about 3 weeks ago. It was my 1st time to ever have intercourse.
Sex burned due to not being lubricated enough. She got very swollen.

A couple days later I began having a horrible burning sensation with urination.
It has not gone away since.
Now, a couple days ago I notice what looks to possibly be a small cut inside my pee hole. It feels raw.
I do not urinate more often.
There's no blood in my urine.
Just my pee hole feeling raw and burning.

Could I have caught an STD?
Could it be an injury from super dry sex?
Could it be a uti?
I'm so confused and so scared.

Kinda ruined my 1st time. I'm good off sex for a long time. It's not worth it. This is horrible.

Symptoms:  Burning with urination
Appear to have tiny cut in meatus