Buttock. pain. level. 9. pain.

Q: I. Am. Linda. 52. Yes. Old. I. Have. Severe. Buttock. Pain. Right. Side. My. Legs. Get. Stuck. When. I. Walk. Please. Take. My. Medicare. I. Have. No. Form. Of. Payment. No. Credit. Cards. The. Pain. Level. Is. A. 9.

Symptoms:  Buttock. Pain

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Here are a few possibilities for the pain you are having:
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Boils on the buttocks
- Bursitis
- Sciatica
- Piriformis syndrome
- Muscle strain

It will be very difficult to diagnose and cure you as you have given little history. It is also difficult to do so without an examination. You need to see a Doctor who can examine you and help you. In the meantime, you can try these things:
- Ice the area for 15 mins at a time and leave off the ice for 45 mins. Repeat this 5 times a day
- Do a self-massage
- Stretch the body well. You can find stretches online
- Take Ibuprofen tablets for the pain

If this does not help, please see a Doctor.

Wishing you a quick recovery.