BV, after antibiotics?

Patient

Q: My question is about vagina health. I started noticing a fishy odor this summer which was off and on until I went to my OBGYN and she diagnosed BV infection. She then prescribed antibiotics and the odor went away after a week. However, I have noticed other odor, more like a strong, musky smell to my vaginal liquids that doesn't seem present during sexual intercourse like the BV odor was, but I can smell it off and on during my day.
I found the book "3 days to permanent BV relief" and thought that I might try the steps listed in the book, but I don't really have any of the symptoms that are listed in the book anymore. I don't have pain, the odor isn't "foul" and I feel generally healthy despite not eating well (poor college student, during finals). Do you think I should go through with the Hydrogen Peroxide douching, and vaginal flora insertion that that book suggests? Or should I just try to eat healthier (no wheat, no dairy, etc.) and take Folic Acid and B vitamin supplements since I don't have truly painful or uncomfortable, or "foul" symptoms? I have always had vaginal discharge, and I don't know if it's due to heightened arousal or an imbalance in my body.
I have heard that antibiotics do not really cure this problem, so I am reluctant to visit my ob gyn again until I have to for my next checkup.
Thank you for your attention!

Doctor