C14 ubt and plan to be pregnant

Q: I just take the C14 urea breath test and take a 37kbq urea C14 capsule. As I learn from material, C14 has rediation.

I have learn most material, I can not find exactly what the C14 biological half life is. Some material said is 12 days, but some say 40 days, according to the following links:

here say: "Following ingestion of the capsule by a patient with H. pylori, 14CO2 excretion in the breath peaks between 10 and 15 minutes and declines thereafter with a biological half-life of about 15 minutes. 14C-urea that is not hydrolyzed by H. pylori is excreted in the urine with a half-life of approximately 12 hours. About 10% of the 14C remains in the body at 72 hours and is gradually excreted with a biological half-life of 40 days."

I know the amount of C14 I take is nothing at all, but I wonder, if I want to keep it safe to be pregnant, how long should I wait to be pregnant? will it hurt my ovum?

Thanks very much.