Can a 19 yr old increase in height.

Q: Is it possible that a 19 year old male thats 5'3 can grow taller

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

Height is constitutional and a lot depends on the height of your parents. If you don't have any medical issues, the height you have is constitutional.
Height increases till a certain age, then it stops increasing as the end of long bones fuse by this time (As you are 22 years old, your long bones end must have fused by now).
If you don't have any medical problems, I would not suggest you any medicine for that. Some people try hormones, but trust me interfering with hormones of your body can be serious.
Since you have no problems, you can just your thyroid test done, however, it's unlikely to be a cause.
Stay away from Newspaper & TV advertisements claiming to increase your height
"Stature doesn't make a difference, Acts do."
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.