Can a doctor tell if your a virgin by looking

Patient : Can a doctor tell if your a virgin by looking at you or running test or looking down there?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is not possible for a doctor to predict if you are a virgin by looking at you. By ex amining the vagina and the hymen status, one can predict virginity to some extent. However, hymen can rupture with aggressive physical activity, trauma and many other conditions apart from sex. Hence, it is not considered as a sure sign of predicting virginity. Hence, there is no test which can give a hundred percent answer whether the girl is a virgin or not and they are not recommended in today's era. Hope this helped. Regards