Can a girl get pregnant even if the guy doesnt ejaculate?

Patient

Q: Can a girl get pregnant even if the guy doesn't ejaculate?

Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

If there has been just penetration during the intercourse and no ejaculation , even no precum ejaculate, then the chances of pregnancy are next to minimum and unlikely that you should get pregnant. However it is possible that you may be delayed in your periods during this cycle due to probable psychological stress , but in case you miss your periods by more than 7 days , then a pregnancy test should be done to rule out pregnancy just to be sure.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards