Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can a girl get pregnant from fingering her?

Can a girl get pregnant from fingering her?

Patient: Hi! I am 17 years old I am dating this beautiful young lady she is 16 years old and about 9 days ago me and her got to crazy and I had started fingering her and then we got scared because previously that day I had masterbated but I washed me hands and everything but later on in the day is when me and my girlfreind did that stuff and I was afraid if there is any possibility that she could be pregnant in any way? I had gone to the rest room and went pee about an hour before we did that stuff.

Symptoms: Sharp pains lower abdomen

Doctor: Thank you for your query.From the instances you have tried to describe, it just gives a feeling that the chances for a pregnancy are almost remote. But if the period gets delayed for more than 7 to 10 days past the expected date of the cycle it is better to opt for a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.Hope that answers your queries.Have a good day.

Guest: If it is exactly what you said no it is not possible at all???