Can a girl still get pregnant if she urinates, on her period, and hand places a tampon in her vagina

Patient

Q: Me and my girlfriend hahad i unprotected sex last night, she was on the beginning of her period and I was wondering if she could still get pregnant while on her period, she urinated 15 minutes after and placed a tampon in her vagina. I alway ejaculated before that and didn't have time to urinate flush out the remaining semen in my urethra. Is there a chance she still can get pregnant? Please help.

Doctor