Can a online doctor treat a long term chronic pain

Patient: Can a online doctor treat a long term chronic pain patient…I have had back surgery …my back and neck was broke in a car wreck…I have been hospitalized from my bp going up so high from pain..I have not found a doctor to treat my pain..i only.take dp meds and bc , tyloneil motrin…which is giving me stomache problems now…I cant sleep..I.jerk all over my.body at night…if u can give me.some advice please do…I am not a drug abbusser but when u see doctors they make u feel really less of a person

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Great question: Can a online doctor treat a long term chronic pain patient?Certainly yes, if you give a detailed history from the beginning till today. This gives 90% of the diagnosis.This is limited only by inability to prescribe the medicines which need a prescription.To recapitulate: You have had a back surgery – back and neck was broke in a car wreck – was hospitalized for the shooting of BP from pain – could not found a doctor to treat your pain – only.take BP meds and bc , tylonol, motrin…which is giving stomach problems – cant sleep – jerk all over the body at night – wants some advice – not a drug abuser but when u see doctors they make u feel really less of a person.Here too you have not given any ”specific history or findings or posted any reports that can help me know your exact problems.I would advise you in such a situation to consult either an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, investigations and proper treatment , or meet a Pain-Doctor.I am sure you will get OK at the earliest.You may please post all the detailed history, reports of all the investigations , treatment taken till today and we can help you.