Can a online doctor treat a long term chronic pain

Patient

Q: Can a online doctor treat a long term chronic pain patient...I have had back surgery ...my back and neck was broke in a car wreck...I have been hospitalized from my bp going up so high from pain..I have not found a doctor to treat my pain..i only.take dp meds and bc , tyloneil motrin...which is giving me stomache problems now...I cant sleep..I.jerk all over my.body at night...if u can give me.some advice please do...I am not a drug abbusser but when u see doctors they make u feel really less of a person

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Great question: Can a online doctor treat a long term chronic pain patient?
Certainly yes, if you give a detailed history from the beginning till today. This gives 90% of the diagnosis.
This is limited only by inability to prescribe the medicines which need a prescription.

To recapitulate: You have had a back surgery - back and neck was broke in a car wreck - was hospitalized for the shooting of BP from pain - could not found a doctor to treat your pain - only.take BP meds and bc , tylonol, motrin...which is giving stomach problems - cant sleep - jerk all over the body at night - wants some advice - not a drug abuser but when u see doctors they make u feel really less of a person.

Here too you have not given any ''specific history or findings or posted any reports that can help me know your exact problems.

I would advise you in such a situation to consult either an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, investigations and proper treatment , or meet a Pain-Doctor.

I am sure you will get OK at the earliest.
You may please post all the detailed history, reports of all the investigations , treatment taken till today and we can help you.