Can a person have all 3 types of diabetes at

Patient : Can a person have all 3 types of diabetes at the same time? Someone just told me they have all 3 types and I don't think that was possible.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. A person usually has either Type 1 diabetes or Type 2 diabetes. They were earlier known as Insulin-dependent and Non-Insulin dependent diabetes mellitus. However, one who in on oral medication for diabetes can later require Insulin without having Type 1 Diabetes. The 3rd common one is Diabetes Insipidus, that is totally different from the above two. I hope this helps. Stay Healthy.