Can a rash i from an allergic reaction to formaldehyde spread.

Patient : Can a rash i from an allergic reaction to formaldehyde spread . I scratched a sometimes. And sometimes i dont.
Can a rash i from an allerg...-1
Doctor :   Hello , Thanks for the query. On reviewing your picture attached with the query, it seems that the rash is allergic in nature and quite severe. Kindly avoid scratching as it is likely to spread. You will have to see a dermatologist for an antihistamine injection and steroid as well. Meanwhile, a Cetirizine tablet can be swallowed and apply calamine lotion over the affected area. This will reduce the itching temporarily. Hope this helped. Regards