Can a STD be transmitted by drinking water after an affected person?

Patient : I was told that I had an std (chlamydia). I've been letting my son drink behind me, can he get this from me in the manner of drinking a soda or other drinks?
Doctor :   As their name states: Sexual Transmitted Diseases, they are transmitted by sexual contact, you only get STD by sexual pr actices. Chlamydia is the most commonly reported sexual transmitted disease in the United States, estimated at 4 million infections annually, with rates higher than 10% in sexually active adolescent females. In a high percentage of cases there are no symptoms, and then those individuals (men 25%-50% and women 70%-80%) can have Chlamydia for a long period of time without knowing it. But if you test those persons they come up with positive results.When you go to the doctor, he will order diagnostic tests that may include cultures or sending urine to the laboratory to determine if you are infected. The doctor may also test you for other sexually transmitted diseases because many patients with Chlamydia also have other infections such as gonorrhea or trichomonas.