Can a vascular anomaly in my brain be causing several different pains?

Q: Hi, I'm an 18 year old female and have been in a lot of pain and have had constant headaches for about a year and a half. I recently discovered from an MRI that i have a small vascular anomaly growth in my brain. Could that be causing all the pain and other symptoms?

Symptoms:  swollen lymph nodes on one side without any evidence of infection, throbbing, pounding headaches (more than 4 a week), fatigue, occasional vertigo, stiffness and pain in neck, shoulders, chest, back, and especially on left side in the elbow and knee, muscle pain and twinges of sharp pain in my arms and hands, occasional complete lack of appetite, trouble sleeping,