Can a woman be pregnant if she had her period two days after unprotected inter course?

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex with a girl (I know, an extremely dumb move that I'm not proud of) and she had her period 2 days later. She also took a pregnancy test 2 weeks after we had sex and it came back negative. Is there a possibility she is pregnant? I'm worried the test was taken too soon to be accurate, but she doesn't think so and is being rather uncooperative with me to take another one and I asked her if she could tell me when she gets her next period and she got upset with me because she's so confident she is not.

Doctor