Can alcohol be taken after gallbladder surgery?

Patient : Hello, I had my gallbladder removed about 4-5months ago and I was wondering if it's bad to drink an alcoholic beverage without a gAllbladder?
Doctor :   The gallbladder is an organ that stores bile. When a person has a meal, the gallbladder contracts and bile is released i nto the intestines, this helps to digest the fat in the food. When the gallbladder is removed, the bile now directly flows into the intestines. Since bile is not stored, the digest of fatty food is more difficult. Consumption of alcohol causes inflammation of the stomach and the intestines and impairs the digestion of food and the absorption of minerals. Thus, consumption of alcohol in a person whose gallbladder is removed leads to abdominal bloating, loose stools, abdominal cramps and vomiting. Alcohol consumption can also lead to an extra burden on the liver where it is metabolized. Though every patient's situation is different, I would advise that you husband eat smaller meals at regular intervals and avoid fat and alcohol intake. He may also take a probiotic supplement that will lead to an increase of friendly bacteria in the gut and lead to better digestion.